The Knight Joust is a team event where each player takes command of a single Imperial Knight Titan and pilots it to death or glory!
- Friday, May 26th.
- Start: 7:00pm
- Finish: When one knight surveys the field of battles, and sees no survivors (around 10:00)
- Bring one fully painted Knight Titan. Unpainted Knights instantaneously explode apocalyptically when placed in the arena and scatter directly onto their nearest ally!
- Any Chassis of Knight is allowed, including all Forge World variants.
- Imperial Knights, Renegade Knights, unique Knights (including Apocalypse datasheets), and Chaos Knights will be allowed.
- Points limit per Knight: 475pts
- All players will be initially grouped into random teams.
- Each team will play another team in the arena with the winning team members advancing into the next round of combat!
- Teams will be reconfigured until only two Knights remain, and of them, one is left standing to be crowned the King of Knights!
- Each battle is to the death! There are no mission objectives!
Tickets are $5 each, and are available from the UnderCon 2017 website. May the best pilot win!