Combat Patrol is coming to UnderCon and the Midwest Conquest!
Combat Patrol is a Warhammer 40k variant played on a 48” x 48” battlefield using 400 point armies, so games will be short, fast-paced, and exciting. This event is perfect for newer players, as well as players who are just starting a new army.
- Friday, May 25th.
- Start: 5:00pm
- Four 1 Hour Rounds
- Finish: ~9:30pm
- Armies will consist of 400 points or fewer.
- Armies may only consist of 1 “Combat Patrol Detachment”:
- The Flex selection may consist of 1 unit from Troops, Elite, Fast Attack or Heavy Support
- Unit Restrictions: The following guidelines are what is allowed in Combat Patrol
- No Characters are allowed
- No model may have a Toughness characteristic of 8 or Higher
- No non-Dedicated Transport model may have a combined total value of Toughness and Wounds greater than 12.
- Dedicated Transports may have a combined Toughness and Wounds of up to 17.
- Dedicated Transports may only be taken for a unit that is capable of embarking in it.
Event tickets are $10 each, and are available from the UnderCon 2018 website, as well as single-day passes to UnderCon. May the best pilot win!