Want to play in a 40K tournament, but you’re more interested in socializing with your opponent and playing with thematic armies? The 40K Friendly tournament is just what you’re looking for! The Friendly format places equal weight on gameplay, army theme, and hobby skill.
- Saturday, May 28th – Sunday, May 29th
- Check-In at 8:00am, First round at 9:00am
- Five 3-Hour Rounds
- Price includes convention badge; no separate registration required
- Players will use 2000 point Battle Forged armies for matched play per the 9th ed
40k rules set. (LEGENDS UNITS ARE NOT PERMITTED)
- Missions will be from the Chapter Approved Warzone Nachmund: Grand
Tournament Missions 2022
- The most recent Balance Dataslate and Content Validity Updates documents will be in use.
- List Submission due date: May 22nd, 2022
- The deadline to submit pictures for model conversion approval and for pre-event
rules questions is May 13th, 2022. Conversions not submitted for approval prior to this
date may be removed from play if deemed to be inadequate substitutions.
- The ITC Code of Conduct will be in effect for this event. You will be expected to
have read and understood it prior to coming.
- No new rules material will be allowed after May 13th, 2022.
- All current codexes, errata, and FAQs as of May 13th, 2022 will be in effect.
- If you are asked or you request to play on the stream table, you must have all
models in your army painted. You may also be required to use a Chess Clock and/or dice
- All models must be painted to the Battle Ready Tournament Standard minimum
as defined in the ITC Guidelines as well as abide by the modeling guidelines regarding
proxies. Models that do not meet this minimum standard will be removed from the table
by a judge, even if this means it occurs in the middle of a game.