The 40K Grand Tournament returns to the Midwest Conquest! 50+ players will enter, but only one can be the Best General of the Midwest!
- Saturday, May 28th – Sunday, May 29th
- Check-In at 8:00am, First round at 9:00am
- Five 3-Hour Rounds
- $60 until midnight, February 28th, 2022
- $65 from March 1st, 2022 until May 28th, 2022
- Price includes convention badge; no separate registration required
- This is a 2000 point 5 round Strike Force tournament. Forge World allowed.
- Games will be played using Warhammer 40K 9th edition rules using the Chapter Approved Grand Tournament missions.
- The most recent Balance Dataslate and Content Validity Updates documents will be in use.
- Cut off for errata, supplements and codexes will be May 13th, 2022.
- Chess Clocks will be used starting round 2 for the top 15 tables and at player request. Click here for chess clock policies.
- What You See Is What You Get – we ask that our players adhere to this policy as much as possible. Conversions and “count as” models are welcome, but all units must be easily identifiable as the unit they represent and any weapon/options taken for a unit must be clearly represented on the model(s). Prior approval is required for each model by May 7th, 2022.
- All models must be painted to a 3 color Battle Ready Standard which includes a base color, 2 other colors and some sort of basing. If a model does not meet this requirement a judge will request that you remove that model from play.
- Lists have to be posted to Best Coast Pairings by May 22nd, 2022. If you do not have your list posted by this date, you will be yellow carded the first round of the event but 20 points will not be deducted from your total points.
- Code of Conduct – the ITC Code Of Conduct will be enforced. Judges will be available to assist in any rules question. All judge rulings are final.
- Players will be responsible for clearly defining terrain prior to game play.