Kill Team returns to the Midwest Conquest for your skirmish-level 40K enjoyment!
- Friday, May 22nd
- Start: 5:30pm
- Three 1 Hour Rounds
- Finish: ~9:30pm
- Before the event, each player must create a command roster consisting of between 3 and 20 models, all of which must share a Faction keyword and at least one of which must be a Leader.
- All rules from Kill Team and the appropriate official FAQs will be used.
- Any non-Commanders from Kill Team, Kill Team: Rogue Trader, Kill Team: Elites, and any White Dwarf data sheets are allowed.
- Players must share a copy of their command roster with their opponent before mustering for each mission (see packet).
- All models should be modeled WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get).
- All models should be 3-color painted and based.
- Killzone/environmental rules will not be in use.