The wars across the mortal realms come to the Midwest Conquest at last! 24 combatants will compete with sword and spell to discover which general is best in the midwest!
- Saturday, May 25th – Sunday, May 26th
- Check-In at 8:00am, First round at 9:00am
- Five 3-Hour Rounds
- $50 until midnight, February 28th, 2024
- $60 from March 1st, 2023 until May 27th, 2024
- Price includes convention badge; no separate registration required
- This is a 2000 point, 5-round tournament.
- We will be using the 2023-2024 General’s Handbook matched play battle pack.
- The most recent Battlescroll updates will be in use.
- Cut off for errata, supplements and Battletomes will be May 10th, 2024.
- What You See Is What You Get– we ask that our players adhere to this policy as much as possible. Conversions and “count as” models are welcome, but all units must be easily identifiable as the unit they represent and any weapon/options taken for a unit must be clearly represented on the model(s). Prior approval is required for each model by May 4th, 2024.
- All models must be painted to a 3 color Battle Ready Standard which includes a base color, 2 other colors and some sort of basing. If a model does not meet this requirement a judge will request that you remove that model from play.
- Lists have to be posted to Best Coast Pairings by May 19th, 2024. If you do not have your list posted by this date, you will be yellow carded for the first round of the event.
- Code of Conduct – the ITC Code Of Conduct will be enforced. Judges will be available to assist in any rules question. All judge rulings are final.
- Players will be responsible for clearly defining terrain prior to game play.